DRAW RESULTS STATISTICS
This years WFO is taking place on the 22nd - 24th of September.
Games start on Friday approximately 12pm.
As usual it is held at the ASB Sports Centre in Kilbirnie, Wellington.
In past years we have had teams from all over New Zealand and Australia take part. As the biggest tournament in NZ we are proud to hold this great event for the 10th time.
A few things have changed this year. We have introduced an Elite division. This will give the best of the best the chance to have a more competitive tournament while the open grade enjoys games against their own skill level. U13 and U15 grades are going ahead as usual.
Registrations are now fully online. We have set up an easy to use form for all grades. You may pay your participation fee with a credit card using this form (processing fee's apply) or by transferring the fee into our NEW bank account. Details will be in the form and your confirmation email.
INDIVIDUALS FOR WELLINGTON TEAMS
The players for our three, WFO 2017, elite grade teams have now been selected. We had over 40 players competing for these spots over the past week, and we have seen some high quality Floorball in the selection sessions which has been very exciting. It shows that the club has a large pool of strong talented players which made the selection process quite difficult. For all of you not selected, we are currently in the process of putting the Open Grade teams together which will ensure everyone will have a chance to play some exciting games at the WFO. Those teams will be announced in the next couple of days.
Please Note! Each team will have a dedicated training slot, please ensure that you make it a priority to attend your team training. For any questions, please contact your team coach.
GENERAL COMPETITION INFORMATION
- Players are allowed to represent one (1) team only in the tournament. The transfer of players between teams is not allowed during the tournament.
- For all grades, mixed teams are allowed.
- Each nominated team has the responsibility to provide at least 2 referees and 1 other official (match recording duty) for the tournament. Failure to provide the officials will result in that team losing points on the competition ladder.
- Teams are expected to provide help in setting up or packing up and keeping the venue tidy.
- More information will be sent via email after registration is completed.