This years WFO is taking place on the 28th - 30th of September.
Games start on Friday approximately 12pm.
As usual it is held at the ASB Sports Centre in Kilbirnie, Wellington.
In past years we have had teams from all over New Zealand and Australia take part.
As the biggest tournament in NZ we are proud to hold this great event for the 11th time
|Latest Registration (incl. Full Payment):||7th September 2018|
|Team Lists Due:||5pm 27th September 2018|
|Tournament Start:||9am 28th September 2018 (Open and Elite grades)|
|8am 29th September 2018 (U13 and U15 grades)|
|Finals:||30th September 2018 5pm|
$500.- NZD full fee
$250.- NZD U15/U13 full fee
Please note that we do not offer early bird registration fees anymore.
We have set up a easy to use online registration form for all grades. You may pay your participation fee with a credit card using this form (processing fee's apply) or by transferring the fee into our NEW bank account. Details will be in the form and your confirmation email.
GENERAL COMPETITION INFORMATION
- Players are allowed to represent one (1) team only in the tournament. The transfer of players between teams is not allowed during the tournament.
- For all grades, mixed teams are allowed.
- Each nominated team has the responsibility to provide at least 2 referees and 1 other official (match recording duty) for the tournament. Failure to provide the officials will result in that team losing points on the competition ladder.
- Teams are expected to provide help in setting up or packing up and keeping the venue tidy.
- More information will be sent via email after registration is completed.
Please remember that there is no U19 training tonight as well as Sunday League or U11/9 training this week due to Easter.
Junior League and training is still happening on Tuesday 03. April.